logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] change process-destination option

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Mar 28 13:49:24 BST 2016

Hi Greg,

Just to make sure: You have to use the special binary from the link

provided or you can use the patch to compile your own binary.

I've created the patch to solve your problem. So I am now

waiting for your results. When you say that it helps you and nobody

else claims that it causes too much trouble to change the style I'll

probably commit it.

Gerd