logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with splitter: Failed to find a correct split

From KeenOnKites keenonkites at gmx.net on Sat Mar 26 22:00:33 GMT 2016

Gerd,

I found the built version and tested it against the same testfile I had
problems with a few days ago.

All the problemcases I had (building Alaska without contour data,
building with contour data) run through without any problems and the
built map of Alaska looks so far ok.

I'll do some more tests tomorrow... I'm also interested in building map
for Bremen without the new option and with, to compare the result.
But this has to wait till tomorrow.

Thanks for the quick implementation, Gerd.

Cheers
Patrik