logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] change process-destination option

From Alexandre Loss alexandre.loss at gmail.com on Wed Mar 23 16:32:00 GMT 2016

Hi Gerd,

After update my local mkgmap with this patch, follow my tests' results (in
a small fictitious map):

1) Without change my proprietary style "lines" file, I get the following
error as expected:

GRAVE (StyledConverter): 03137600-lagoa_santa.osm: At least one 'lines'
rule in the style contains the expression mkgmap:dest_hint=true, it should
be changed to mkgmap:dest_hint=*

2) Changing mkgmap:dest_hint=true to *, as directed above, the map was
compiled without error and the result works as expected.

Therefore, I think that the patch is working like charm.

I didn't change any exit_hint in lines file and the exits continue working
as expected. Are you changing only dest_hint or are you gonna change
dest_exit also?

Regards,

Alexandre