logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap (StyledConverter) Tile contains both drive-on-left an drive-on right

From Thomas Morgenstern webmaster at img2ms.de on Sun Mar 13 10:16:52 GMT 2016

Hi,
i am converting africa from http:\\download-geofabrik.de. mkgmap r-3671
( and  any older versions too ) give me a warrning : 'Schwerwiegend
(StyledConverter): file xyz.osm.pbf :Attention: Tile contains both
drive-on left (104037) and drive-on right roads (6443) '. in my
STYLEFILE i have the option --drive-on=detect,right. The img-file is
successfull created and routing works in Mapsource. But is the routing
correct ? Tiles contains many different countries. What con i do to
prevent the warning ?

Thomas