logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Oneway arrows

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Mar 7 07:06:01 GMT 2016

Hi Dave,

I did not follow this thread closely but what do you mean with this ?

"It also explains why the default style uses arrows that lie outside the highway lines. "

Gerd

________________________________
Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Dave Swarthout <daveswarthout at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Montag, 7. März 2016 00:33
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Oneway arrows

Well, that seems to explain why my attempts aren't working. It also explains why the default style uses arrows that lie outside the highway lines. Garmin is overwriting the "arrow highway" line but the part it overwrites is the invisible part.

Knowing Garmin overwrites bitmaps with those low-numbered ways means I would have to bump all highway codes up a notch and reassign them to get the effect I want. And that may produce unseen repercussions later. Or, alternatively, I could go with Wesley's or Greg's approach. I'll need to think about that for a while.

As always, thanks for your help everyone.

Cheers,
Dave