logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Question about using different ROAD CLASS's andROAD SPEED's for one linetype.

From greg crago gregcrago at gmail.com on Sat Mar 5 21:53:21 GMT 2016

I have re-read your posts and I think I am still confused about your
statement

"you can also club together POIs with different Icons to the same POI-List
entry"

Again, what is a 'POI-list entry' and how is this a benefit?

I understand about specific store BRANDS and using unique POINTS and then
use a GENERIC icon for the rest of the category.

Greg

On Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 4:49 AM, Walter Schlögl <Walter.Schloegl-Resch at aon.at