logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Question about using different ROAD CLASS's andROAD SPEED's for one linetype.

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Fri Mar 4 08:25:46 GMT 2016

Am Donnerstag, 3. März 2016, 20:59:09 CET schrieb greg crago:

Hi Greg

you can use it for such construction like cuisine=burger;pizza;german;...

set a visible symbol with

cuisine~'.*;.*'	 {0x011500   resolution 24 continue}    #    custom point 1
and an invisible point for everything you want to have in the searchable POI-
list.

[_point]
Type=0x02A01
ExtendedLabels=N