logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] when I use SPLITTER to IMPORT om.pbf files into JOSM I get error

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Feb 25 22:27:35 GMT 2016

Hi Greg.

You can use osmconvert which should be able to read the output of splitter, e.g.

osmconvert 12360002.osm.pbf -o=12360002-josm.osm.pbf

In the meantime I'll try to find out if this is related to the pbf libraries. My understanding

was that the pbf format should be up - and downward compatible, and splitter uses the "official"

libs, I think JOSM as well, but maybe different versions.

Gerd

________________________________
Von: mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von greg crago <gregcrago at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016 21:52
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] when I use SPLITTER to IMPORT om.pbf files into JOSM I get error

I am trying to use JOSM for offline editing and osm.pbf files created by splitter r427 cause this error when importing into JOSM r9329 with the pbf import plugin:

Could not read file '12360002.osm.pbf'.
Error is:
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0

I think I saw a post that there might be missing meta data from the osm.pbf files produced by splitter.

JOSM has a max of 50000 node for input files.

Is there a different 'splitter' that JOSM can import?