logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] POI (point) resolution problem

From Alexandre Loss alexandre.loss at gmail.com on Wed Feb 17 09:27:25 GMT 2016

Hi Gerd,

I'm slow to answer you because I'm unable to reproduce the problem with the
cGPSmapper. I mean that I'm getting the same behavior (problem) in
resolution of Hospitals and Police in maps compiled with mkgmap e
cgpsmapper. Which leads me to believe that Thorsten was right in
saying that this
behavior was normal. Perhaps it is I who hadn't  seen that cGPSmapper
behaved this way before.

So I thank you and Thorsten for your attention and if someday I can
replicate the problem I return it.

Regards,

Alexandre