logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Changing from RESOLUTION RANGE to single RESOLUTION causes compile error in r3665

From greg crago gregcrago at gmail.com on Wed Feb 10 22:28:56 GMT 2016

Gerd, I still do not understand.

Let's say I WANT resolution 17-24

The rule

highway=trunk & ( network=e-road | int_ref=* ) [0x02 resolution 17 continue]

means res 17 - 24.

but when I use this ([0x02 resolution 17 continue]) , I get an error
compiling. All of the other instances of a single resolution (which means
x-24) do not give compile errors, it seems only lines with

 ( network=e-road | int_ref=* )

Greg