logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Changing from RESOLUTION RANGE to single RESOLUTION causes compile error in r3665

From greg crago gregcrago at gmail.com on Wed Feb 10 22:11:25 GMT 2016

Default line style has this:

highway=trunk & ( network=e-road | int_ref=* ) [0x02 resolution 15-17
continue]

I wanted to only show this on RESOLUTION 17, so I changed it to this:

highway=trunk & ( network=e-road | int_ref=* ) [0x02 resolution 17 continue]

Now when I compile using mkgmap -r3665 I get this error:

Warning: routable type 0x02 is used for non-routable line with level 0.
This may break routing. Style file lines, line 165.

How does changing the Resolution Range to a single Resolution cause this
error?

Greg