logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] House number search - inaccuracy in city assignment

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Feb 8 13:21:33 GMT 2016

Hi Steve,

I see. Don't know why I still used svn.parabola.me.uk, update worked.
I see that I got the meaning of the data completely wrong, no idea why it worked sometimes.
I am now writing a new algo...

Von: mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Steve Ratcliffe <steve at parabola.me.uk>
Gesendet: Montag, 8. Februar 2016 12:24
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] House number search - inaccuracy in city assignment

Hi Gerd

> sounds like a good change, but svn complains when I try to update:
> Error validating server certificate for 'https://svn.parabola.me.uk:443':

I'd much prefer if you could use svn.mkgmap.org.uk instead of
svn.parabola.me.uk.

I've added svn.parabola.me.uk into the certificate so it should work
either way. At least for a while.

The changed the ssl certificate to one that is issued by a real
certificate authority and so should be trusted by default by browsers
and (hopefully) svn.  Previously I was using a self issued
certificate.

..Steve