logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] TYPViewer

From Mark Bradley ethnicfoodisgreat at gmail.com on Sun Feb 7 04:48:53 GMT 2016

I decided to download TYPViewer.  Following the link in the wiki took me to
sites.google.com/site/sherco40/.  This page states the latest version is 4.5
20.  Yet in a blog on a separate website the writers were referring to newer
versions, such as 4.5.35.  I cannot find any site that offers anything newer
than 4.5.20.  Is the Google site the correct site for the latest version?

When I try to run the program, I get this error message:

Error 50003 (Unexpected error) in procedure Main of Module Demarrage, at
line: 340

I'm running Windows 10.  Is TYPViewer incompatible?  I would appreciate
input from anyone who has successfully used the program.

Mark Bradley