logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Will you please include water thanks in future releases.

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Feb 1 10:16:32 GMT 2016

Sorry for the previous empty post.

I've combined the ideas to this rule:
man_made=tower | man_made=mast | man_made=water_tower |
man_made=communications_tower | (landmark=chimney &
communication:mobile_phone=yes) | (landmark=chimney &
communication:microwave=yes) [0x6411 resolution 24]

Any better ideas?

Gerd

Ben Konrath wrote