logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] improve exit hints

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Jan 26 15:16:54 GMT 2016

Hi all,

I've combined the patches

link-hook-v1.patch

destination_tags_v1.patch

hints_v1.patch

into the attached one, I've also improved the docu in options.txt.

The patch

- adds the evaluation of destination:street and destination:lanes:forward (*:backward)

- adds secondary_link and tertiary_link to the processed road types

- fixes an issue with the style rules so that the exit number is used when both

mkgmap:exit_hint=true AND mkgmap:dest_hint=true match.

Please check esp . the changes in the rules for lines, I am not sure if the usage of new

tags like exit_hint=* and dest_hint=*
are a good idea, maybe they should be prefixed with work: or so to make clear that they

are only used to build a part of the name.

I've tested this with a few files and found no problems, so if I here no complains I'll

commit it on friday.

A binary can be found here:

http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/289/mkgmap.jar