logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Any way to get SPEED LIMITS to pop up on my Garmin GPS, like they do on City Navigator?

From greg crago gregcrago at gmail.com on Thu Jan 21 20:29:17 GMT 2016

Yes, I see this. But I do not see any speed limit sign on my GPS (Montana
600) generated with mkgmap r3659

Can you point me to a link showing how to add a PATCH V1 to MKGMAP. I
downloaded the source code, but I do not know how to apply the patch and
complie?

(running Windows 7 x64)

Greg