logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Time Zones in the USA defined or not?

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Jan 21 09:01:02 GMT 2016

Hi Greg,

I think the question is if OSM contains the data, not if anybody is using linetype 0x19.

I found the tag timezone, but the elements with this tag don't seem to describe

the time zones.

Gerd

________________________________
Von: mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von greg crago <gregcrago at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016 23:09
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] Time Zones in the USA defined or not?

I was looking at Administrative boundarys in INDIANA, trying to find if TIME ZONES are defined in the OSM. There is a linetype '0x19 Time Zone' defined and I would like to add it to my maps (huge red thick line, so you are aware you are passing the zone)

I don't think this is defined in the USA

Is anyone using linetype 0x19?

Greg