logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Any way to get BRIDGES=YES to be drawn on TOP of all other ways?

From Mike Baggaley mike at tvage.co.uk on Wed Jan 20 22:12:39 GMT 2016

Hi Greg, the order of drawing lines cannot be set as far as I know – the order of creation in the file has no effect. For bridges and tunnels I use two lines with a transparent gap between them, and draw both the road and the bridge. As the centre is transparent, it does matter whether the bridge or road gets drawn first.

bridge=* & (highway=motorway | highway=motorway_link | highway=trunk | highway=trunk_link) [0x11002 resolution 22 continue]

bridge=* & (highway=path | highway=footway | highway=steps | highway=cycleway | highway=bridleway | highway=byway | highway=track)  [0x11000 resolution 22 continue]

bridge=* & highway=* & (highway!=path & highway!=footway & highway!=steps & highway!=cycleway & highway!=bridleway & highway!=byway & highway!=track & highway!=motorway & highway!=motorway_link & highway!=trunk & highway!=trunk_link)  [0x11001 resolution 22 continue]

bridge=* & (highway!=* & railway=* | (waterway=* & (width!=* | width!=0))) [0x11001 resolution 22 continue]

[_line]

Type=0x11000

String1=0x0,Bridge

FontStyle=NoLabel