logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Any way to get BRIDGES=YES to be drawn on TOP of all other ways?

From greg crago gregcrago at gmail.com on Wed Jan 20 21:57:35 GMT 2016

I really wanted the .img file to look like the real roads. If a linetype
crossed over another way, it would be drawn on top. Since there is a
limited number of Routable linetypes, I decided to just use one linetype
and label it "bridge". But this still does not work. I get some ways being
drawn on top of the bridge way. Any sure way to get bridges to be drawn on
top?

In my lines file I have added (Tertiary example ):

highway=tertiary & mkgmap:unpaved=1 [0x11 road_class=1 road_speed=3
resolution 20] # I use a THICK UNPAVED LINETYPE
highway=tertiary & oneway=yes [0x26 resolution 20 continue] # I overlay
ARROWS underneath the way
highway=tertiary & cycleway=lane [0x17 resolution 20 continue] # I overlay
2 bike lanes alongside the way (not currently working, yet)
highway=tertiary & bridge!=yes [0x05 road_class=1 road_speed=3 resolution
20] # draw all ways that do not have bridges

# at the end of the lines file, just before FINALIZE
highway=tertiary & bridge=yes [0x12 road_class=1 road_speed=3 resolution
20] # draw bridges last so they will be on top.

Anybody got this to work?

Greg