logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Country unification in address search

From Thomas Morgenstern webmaster at img2ms.de on Mon Nov 16 06:51:51 GMT 2015

Hi at all,
  i found a problem  in the city 'Wien' : if i search in Mapsource any
address in the city 'Wien', so i type in the textbox 'Stadt' the string
'Wien', textbox 'Bundesland/Provinz' is empty, Mapsource tell me : 'Die
ausgewählte Strasse ist in diesem Kartenprodukt nicht zulässig...' . But
if i use textbox 'Bundesland/Provinz = Wien' and textbox 'Stadt' is
empty, Mapsource find it successfull.
Maybee must in stylefile-->adress--> Austria a speciall line added, so
that 'Wien' is not only a region, but also a city ?

Thomas