logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Country unification in address search

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Nov 12 20:06:38 GMT 2015

Hi Felix,

I'd like to reproduce the problem. Please let me know

a way id or post a small input file that shows the problem.

Gerd

________________________________
Von: mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Felix Hartmann <extremecarver at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. November 2015 20:52
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Country unification in address search

Well I use the bounds file - updated every month or so from here: http://osm.thkukuk.de/data/bounds-latest.zip
As for my address rules - I have the same rules for set mkgmap:country as in the default style.

I wonder if adding:
mkgmap:country=AT {set mkgmap:country=AUT}
mkgmap:country=Aut {set mkgmap:country=AUT}

would be of any help. But if I assume that the bug is in the bounds file - couldn't there be a possibility for mkgmap to harmonize it according to locator.config rules - they are pretty much covering all problem cases.
Felix