logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=razed

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Oct 20 08:03:52 BST 2015

Hi all,

I've changed my mind regarding the mop up rule.
During the last days I've done a lot of cleanup work in
OSM to reduce the number of special cases, but I still
see various different tags highway=*
which express some kind of planning state or a variant
of disused,dismantled,abandonded.
Esp. the tags which express a planned (or not yet planned)
status are problematic, they may be non-existent bridges or
tunnels.
I still try to build up my mind regarding the tags
which express some kind of life cycle, there is obviously a need
for a new tag and a clear wiki...

Gerd

GerdP wrote