logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] don't route through highway=construction

From Ben Konrath ben at bagu.org on Sat Oct 10 18:29:05 BST 2015

Hi,

A while ago a user reported that they were being routed through a closed
highway. The highway in question was marked as highway=construction. What's
the best way to ensure that you don't get routed through the path that's
created in the default style when a way is marked as highway=construction?
I'm not able to test this easily because the highway is now back in service.

I've attached a patch that adds access=no to the highway=construction rule.
Is this a good way to prevent routing through highway=construction roads?

Thanks, Ben