logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Warnings about correct ways produced by --check-roundabout-flares

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Wed Aug 19 12:00:42 BST 2015

Using --max-flare-length-ratio some of the warnings disappear, but it
seems to have quite a random effect or at least not as described in
options file. Many ways longer than the specified value are kept in the
warnings. Among the removed ones there are both valid and invalid
warnings, so not too useful.
In addition to the examples below, there are also warnings about ways
that are not connected to any roundabout:
Incoming roundabout flare road
(http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/319137664) does not start at
flare? http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=36.678070&mlon=-6.144893&zoom=17
Incoming roundabout flare road