logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Numbering loss in the version which came after the r3602

From Alexandre Loss alexandre.loss at gmail.com on Tue Aug 18 19:40:40 BST 2015

Hi Gerd,

I'm sorry the delay to answer, but I came on vacation and had many pending
issues waiting for me.
Regard this specific issue, your interpretation of the problem of
duplication/overlap in the numbering interpolation is correct. In fact the
data doesn't make sense and I agree with you that this case is an error in
the data.

To prove this, I got the short example sent before and correctly input the
numbers eliminating the overlapping as shown below:

[image: Imagem inline 3]

And then I compiled the map with mkgmap versions 3612 and 3629 (the last
one I found) and the numbers were not "missed" this time, proving you
theory.

*Snapshot taken form MapSource of a map compiled wiht mkgmap r3612*
[image: Imagem inline 1]

*Snapshot taken form MapSource of a map compiled wiht mkgmap r3629*
[image: Imagem inline 2]

So I think we can close the case and I have some work do clean the maps of
my group.

Thanks again for your attention and analysis.

Best regards,

Alexandre Loss