logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] bicycle=use_sidepath

From UliBaer ulibaer at gmail.com on Tue Aug 18 13:51:10 BST 2015

Hello Thorsten,

no, i don't have "lock on road" enabled. I always thought, this option is
only "cosmetically" changing the position of the marker onto the nearest
road. Does this change the way the unit routes? Even if so and the position
is nearer to the bicycle way than to the street, wouldn't it also choose the
bicycle way in that case or always the road? I often use the unit for
Geocaching and having this feature on is "at least" counter productive for
that activity, so i keep this off.

Best regards, Uli