logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Wierd routing problem

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Aug 15 14:05:03 BST 2015

Hi John,

I did not suggest to do that because I was unsure what style you
are using. The styles shipped with CreateIMG-beta09.zip
don't contain the needed changes which are documented here:
http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/news/2013/12/22/more-flexibility-in-style-files-style
If you make sure that the default style shipped with the latest mkgmap.jar
is
used you should be on the safe side.

Gerd

John Aldridge wrote