logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Object labels and zoom levels

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Thu Jun 18 21:28:48 BST 2015

Hi Carlos,
For my Openfietsmap I use different lines for highways at different zoom levels.
The lines you see when you zoom out have invisible street name labels.
Only the highway lines with visible (small font) streetnames are in the highest zoomlewvels (22-23-24)
You can set the names of the paths, less important streets also only at zoom 24 and use a different line with invisible name below 24. This way place names are not cluttered by streetname labels.