logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] superfluous country specific rules in inc/address?

From Steve Sgalowski steve.sgalowski at gmail.com on Mon Jun 8 04:40:49 BST 2015

gerd
the reason behind my thinking was
if you do in order of country , state, region , suburb
you end up with a less of a download on pc
e.g. with basecamp and birdseye , imagery , if you do a 120 m pic it takes
a while to download , but if you do a step down
from  high quality , big area , to high quakity small area , it does not
take a lot of  downloading power .

is this the same in the osm mapping
.eg  you do a level 9 for suburb , and it takes a lot to produce , but a
5-9 does not ?

Stephen