logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] GUI for POI Search TYPES

From nwillink osm at pinns.co.uk on Sat Jun 6 18:06:18 BST 2015

Hi Gerd

As promised have uploaded a simple no frills program that creates a mp file
from a given range of POI types.

I have encountered a problem with the mp parser not correctly including the
POIs that lie on the border, so to speak, of the block of pois . I tried
many a ruse to overcome the SEVERE outside map warning  , then in the end
tried it on cgpsmapper and it created the map correctly without chopping of
some of the pois.

You will see what I mean when you tst the program.

www.pinns.co.uk/osm/poi_tester.html

best

Nick