logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] POIs without POI-search

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Fri Jun 5 09:55:11 BST 2015

Hi

POIs on Garmin sdevices are really complicate things.
To get them on the display is simplier as to remove them from the POI-list or
sort them in the right cat

there are some groups invisible if there is no such POI in the OSM-data.

#  additional Cat Convenience before Florist, use with care ## ok
# [0x2e0e resolution 24]

but it is also possible that a POI is in more then one group,

# Convenience # Bedarfsartikel
shop=convenience        [0x2e06 resolution 24]

is also below Fuel/Convenience

But IMHO it is impossible to remove a POI completly from lists without side
effects.

Please take a look to my inc/points, maybe it helps you

Bernd

--
amarok2 now playing: