logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Memory Full - with newest mkgmap versions appearing again

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri May 29 08:56:18 BST 2015

I've got now 3 reports in - that with my maps the memory full bug is back
again (remember around 3 years ago - when the more mkgmap maps (or non NT
garmin City Navigator) with index you sent to your device - the more
often/likely it would appear.

Well - it seems some mkgmap change is causing it again. So far I got
reports from Montana 600 and Oregon 300 users - all on newest firmware.

Anyone else having probs - getting feedback? Any idea what change in mkgmap
caused it? (seems garmin did not really fix it correctly but just worked
around it with their firmwares).

Felix

Floragasse 9/11
1040 Wien