logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mkgmap-svn] Commit: r3573: admin_centre-v1.patch: avoid to create duplicate POI

From A. Carlos anorcarlos at hotmail.com on Wed May 20 15:18:53 BST 2015

Hi gerd

 In this case there is no admin because it is inside the admin 8.
 Ali this case not to duplicate the POI only excluded the key place

Anor C. A. de Souza                                                              Concórdia SC