logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] question reg. exits

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Wed May 20 09:43:12 BST 2015

On Wed, May 20, Thorsten Kukuk wrote:

> Only exit:to (my problem here is, if you look how motorway_junction
> is tagged, that I don't know how to get access to the exit_to/destination
> tags in the style file.

More concret with an example:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/268575608

This node does not have any information about the destination.
So we would need the corresponding tags from the way:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/24710254

This tags could be:
destination/exit_to (both are equal, exit_to is used in the US)
destination:ref
destination:lanes

  Thorsten

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)