logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] question reg. exits

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed May 20 09:20:11 BST 2015

Hi Thorsten,

I followed the discussions and it seems that this
feature was somehow forgotten, not sure why.

I played a bit with the style rules and found that this rule
highway=motorway_junction & exit_to=* { set exit:to='${exit_to}'; set exit:facility='3,N,7,blabla'}

produces some extra data in the properties of each exit POI.
The meaning of the exit:facility stuff is explained in the cgpsmapper manual
http://cgpsmapper.com/download/cGPSmapper-UsrMan-v02.5.pdf

on page 105 + 106.

I was not able to make these exits searchable in MapSource or Basecamp.
I assume that we have to set a special bit in one of the headers to make that work.

Gerd