logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] housenumber2: distance too large I don't understand

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Tue May 19 09:58:11 BST 2015

Hi,

I'm seeing a log of SEVERE messages from the housenumber2 r3589
branch. Most of them are pretty clear, there where very long cycleways
in between the house and the street and all connections where missing.
Adding all missing connections fixed that.

But there is one left, where I don't understand what the problem
is: