logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] housenumber2 branch r3589

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue May 19 09:21:12 BST 2015

Hi Bernd,

thanks for testing.

Just to make sure: it's inc/address I was looking for, not inc/access.

The effect of the missing include is that
mkgmap:city etc. are not filled for the (house) polygon.
In that case the value from the road is taken, so you
will only see a problem when you search for an address
along this road which has a different city to that.

Anyway, I heard no complains, so I guess I can prepare the merge to trunk.
I'd be happy to finish that work soon because I plan a longer bike
travel starting in two or three weeks, so we should find remaining bugs
before that ;-)

Gerd