logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] housenumber2 branch r3589

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Tue May 19 08:56:05 BST 2015

Hi Gerd

Sorry for the late answer, i'm have to spent some time for my job ;-)

You're right, there's really no inc/access, it looks like an error, but i can
find every address on a polygon, that i have searched for, tested with my O650

On the other side, there are only six messages, 'houses not near streets', in
my DACH extract. I made no great tests and i didn't get negative feedback from
the users of my maps.

Bernd

--
amarok2 now playing: