logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] options --process-destination and --process-exits

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun May 17 08:40:54 BST 2015

Hi all,

the discussion with Dave

http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/Routing-parameters-tp5844762.html

forced me to look at the sources for these two options
--process-destination and --process-exits

I think there are a few problems in the source LinkDestinationHook.java:
I think one is a typo: It evaluates direction:forward=* and
direction:backward=* instead of
destination:forward and destination:backward.

Another is a logical error:
Some tags which are evaluated are not mentioned in the
getUsedTags() method.

I also see that the source doesn't care about nodes with exit_to=*
tag when the node is part of a motorway_junction:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/21992225

As a cyclist I did not care about these functions, but
I will review the sources now and try to understand in detail
what the options are supposed to do.