logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] index problem camp_site

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sat May 16 10:20:58 BST 2015

Hi,
On the OSM forum someone found out that on some Garmin devices tourism=camp_site and tourism=caravan_site [0x2b03] cannot be found.
See
http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=31093
http://forums.gpsreview.net/discussion/29752/campsite-pois-do-not-show-on-gpsmap-64s

On the device's map they are rendered ok, in Basecamp and Mapsource as well and can also be found. But on an Oregon, Dakota and GPSmap 64 they are not listed.
On my Openfietsmap I use 0x2b05 for camp_site, and this poi has not this issue (appears in the search menu of my Oregon).

Is this a Garmin device bug or mkgmap index problem? Should we use 0x2b05 in the default style for camp sites/caravan sites?