logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3573: admin_centre-v1.patch: avoid to create duplicate POI

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed May 13 11:18:07 BST 2015

Hi Minko,

I think this is an error caused by the patch.
I thought that it is a good idea to place the generated POI at the same
place
as the admin_centre node, but now I think this is only usefull when
the names are equal. If not, we should probable use the center of the
polygon
again. I have to check if the admin_level is also important.

Gerd

ligfietser wrote