logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3573: admin_centre-v1.patch: avoid to create duplicate POI

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed May 13 10:55:34 BST 2015

Hi Minko,

ahh, yes, I assume that you still get two different POI,
one for London, one for England, but they are at the same place.
This is probably not what we want?

I'll have a look at your data later if that explanation doesn't work out.

Gerd