logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problem with highways as multipolygons

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat May 9 08:39:17 BST 2015

Hi Andrzej,

I agree that it looks strange,
but it works when you use apply like this:
type=multipolygon & highway=* { apply { set area=yes; } }

The reason is rather simple:
The method MultiPolygonRelation.processElements() which creates
the polylines is called before
style evaluation, so your version adds the tag to the relation
but that tag is only evaluated within the style rules.

You may also ask for mkgmap:mp_created=true in the rules.

I can't reproduce that the lines rules are applied,
with my test file that contains the complete relation
only the polygon rules are used. I assume your input
file contains only a part of the relation?

Gerd