logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problem with highways as multipolygons

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Fri May 8 21:13:20 BST 2015

Hi All,

I have stuck at following problem:

There is relation 4764899:

type=multipolygon
highway=footway
     Line 336969927 as inner
     Line 336969921 as outer

This is an area, probably it should include tag "area=yes", but actually
it doesn't. Mkgmap creates a new polyline from multipolygon and polyline
is processed according to rules in "lines" part of style.

I haven't found any method to safely remove this line from my map. I
have tried to added following rule to "relations" file:

type=multipolygon & highway=*
{
   set area=yes;
}

but this doesn't work, new tags aren't added to created polyline. This
looks for me like a bug.

Any ideas, how to deal with multipolygon?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej