logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] help improvements

From Mike Baggaley mike at tvage.co.uk on Thu May 7 12:49:50 BST 2015

Hi Gerd, attached patch containing both files. Hopefully path is OK.

Regards,
Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: GerdP [mailto:gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com]
Sent: 06 May 2015 12:51
To: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] help improvements

Hi Mike,

looks good to me. Please can you also correct the corresponding file in doc?

I also had problems to apply the patch. Please try to create the patch with
svn like
this:
Checkout / update to the latest version , cd into mkgmap directory
and use
svn diff > xyz.patch

Instead of xyz use the path you like.

Gerd