logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Copying area tags to pre-existing POIs

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed May 6 10:27:12 BST 2015

Hi Marko,

we have the option --pois-to-areas-placement
with the defaults 'entrance=main;entrance=yes;building=entrance',

but I think you want to avoid the situation that we have two POI
in the map?
I don't like the idea to compare and weight tags in mkgmap,
I'd prefer to do that in a kind of style file, but that also sounds
like a lot of coding.

So, please check if the patch admin_centre-v1.patch helps for this as well:
http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/Fw-Help-tp5843021p5843485.html

Gerd