logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Request for feature: show wrong roundabouts

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon May 4 14:50:58 BST 2015

Hi Thorsten,

attached is a first patch for StyledConverter.
I can imagine that the problem is caused by ferry connecting
a drive-on-left and a drive-on-right country,
so I decided to remove them from the counting.

Besides that a warning with the way url is logged when option
--drive-on=left or --drive-on=right is used and the way is
"wrong", and all ways are reported with logging level FINE.

You are right, I'd also prefer to have a warning that a country was
not found in LocatorConfig.xml. I'll have a look at this now.

Gerd