logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Request for feature: show wrong roundabouts

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon May 4 14:17:06 BST 2015

Hi Thorsten,

I think it should be easy to report the "wrong" ones, but
I am not sure what bug is causing this. I'd say the problem is
in the boundaries then, and it has nothing to do with
round-abouts here.
The two counters are based on the result of the LocationHook
which depends on the --bounds and maybe the --autofill-location
option and also on --country and --country-abbr.

The check works like this:
For each road, the LocationHook sets the values like
mkgmap:admin_level2 .. mkgmap:admin_level10
These are used in inc/address  to set the mkgmap:country
which in turn is used to get the drive_on rule from
resources\LocatorConfig.xml
When this returns a wrong result, I guess that either
the LocationHook sets a wrong mkgmap:admin_level2
or the country is missing in LocatorConfig.xml.

Gerd