logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Help

From A. Carlos anorcarlos at hotmail.com on Sun May 3 17:02:27 BST 2015

Thank Gerad

 Example

I have cases that the key place is being employed in Admin_centre and also the Administrative limit

               The expsto in Mapsource when searching
 in the city list it shows 2, which is in Admi_centre and was placed on the relationship of the Administrative Limit

           In this case, it is to find a pro cancel a command, leaving only one in search

thank you

Anor C. A. de Souza                                                              Concórdia SC