logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Fw: Help

From thundercel at gpsinfo.com.br thundercel at gpsinfo.com.br on Sun May 3 17:43:50 BST 2015

Hi Gerd,
Trying to help the Anor.Carlos, is there any command to be entered by the user in rendering to be removed key: place inserted boundary: relation?

Unfortunately in Brazil some editors inserted a KEY place in boundary-administrative relationship there so duplicity in indexing as the key:place exists in admin_centre inserted in the relationship.
[]s
Marcio